ECAT Preparation Tips For Pakistani Students
Entrance examinations are the required move-in education systems all over the world. Schools at all levels use entrance exams to determine whether students are eligible for admission to the course, school, college, or college. Often, a lot of pressure is placed on students to do well on the entrance tests, aptitude or entrance test is required for the skill review, you and the college come to know that after the test whether you are qualified enough for the future or not, but here I have to say, there is a big difference between failure and incapacity.
What is ECAT?
ECAT stands for Engineering College Admission Test. Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) is conducted in Pakistan each year for Pre-Engineering students. ECAT is conducted by the University of Engineering and Technology in PAKISTAN. Each year some 45000 students attempt this test. While there are some 3000 seats in Engineering colleges of Pakistan. In ECAT each MCQ has 4 marks while there is a negative marking of -1 mark for the wrong answer. Sections of ECAT are:
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/ANALYTICAL
- PAKISTAN STUDIES (depends on the university)
Tips for Preparation ECAT without Anxiety
Stress management is an art, if you can handle stress, you’d better play with your performance and maintain your goals anyway, let’s have some tips that will improve your stress management skills before the exam, testing anxiety is common, but for some people, this common anxiety is greater. The nervousness they experience before a test may be so intense that the focus or success interferes.
Think About the Time After Inter-Exam
Imagine the time you’re going to live up with joy and stress-free routine after study, schedule movies, and party themes, it lets you alleviate tension and improve the attitude toward studies over time.
Study with Your Friend
Study with your friend, either one or a group of friends, through social networking or home studies, because of this, there’s competition somewhere, and where there’s competition, we’ll always want to chase it and it’s nothing weird about human nature, that’s how it boosts your motivation for study goals.
Get ready like a pro, and be willing to achieve your target. ‘Sure, I can do that’ stick to this slogan.
Put Down the Words on Paper
It’s one of the easiest ways to memorize your subject, whatever you’ve memorized, just write it all down on the page, and it’s preserved in your memory, so the memory recognizes the scene and records it as well as restore tone, it allows you to forget something about your subject, just by shutting your eyes, you’re going to have an image of it.
Always Think Positive
Try to stabilize it with your positive mindset once you have done your preparations, that you will ace your examination. Positive thinking helps you build memories.
- FSC (Pre-Engineering) with a combination of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized by the university.
- Intermediate with a combination for Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science shall only be accepted for Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, City & Regional Planning, Architecture, and Product& Industrial Design.
- Intermediate with a combination of Physics, Mathematics and Statistics shall only be accepted for Computer Sciences, City & Regional Planning, Architecture, and Product & Industrial Design.
- The candidate must have a score of at least 60% marks in F.Sc/ ICS / DAE / B.Sc / B.Tech (excluding NCC, Sports, and Hafiz-e-Quran). He should have to give the university Entry-test for the particular academic year.
For Diploma Holders
- Seats are reserved for the diploma holders who have qualified for their diploma examination. Only then they can apply for their relevant fields.